Two Beautiful Offices For All Your Wellness Needs
Our goal is to alleviate your pain and give you the life you deserve. Dr. Bradley specializes in disc work that only three other Doctors in the State of Colorado are certified in. Dr. Bradley is the only Doctor that does this on the Western Slope. Dr. Bradley is very excited to be part of this wonderful work because it keeps people off drugs and out of surgery. This disc work has given back so many of my patients back the life they want and deserve.
This technique addresses herniated, bulging and degenerated disc disease along with stenosis and sciatica. This technique is used at some of the most highly reputable hospitals in the nation because the research shows it is the best disc work available without drugs or surgery. There is an 85% plus success rate overall with this method. Certified Doctors are required to have continuing education courses to keep their certification which Dr. Bradley has completed for the last 19 years. You may search in Goggle for coxtechnic.com named after Dr. Cox for more information.
There are five parts to the work that Dr. Bradley does in his office for his patients.
- Works on the structure of the body, being the spine and the extremities, i.e., shoulder, elbow, wrist, hands, hip, knees, ankles and feet. They are all important parts of your structure. We use Activator technique to address the above. Dr. Bradley is the only certified activator Doctor in the area. Recertification is required annually to stay certified which Dr. Bradley has done for over 19 years.
- Addresses the health of the discs that are the cushions between the bones of the spine. The CoxTechnic addresses the disc problems.
- Addresses the nervous system and its function as it runs everything in the body according to the medical bible “Grey’s Anatomy.” It’s important to relieve your pain due to pressure on the nerves, but we must not overlook what other function your nervous system provides. Dr. Bradley uses the BEST technique to balance out the nervous system.
- We must address the strength and balance of how your muscles work holding the rest of your skeletal structure together which in turn affects the nervous system. That is right, your nerves run the muscles and can cause weakness, atrophy, balance problems, and dysfunction. To help address any weaknesses or imbalances in the muscles, Dr. Bradley uses Applied Kinesiology.
- They say “You are what you eat.” However, some say “You are what you digest and assimilate.” Dr. Bradley has done extensive nutritional studies and he works with a nutrition company by the name of Standard Process. Standard Process has been helping patients and Doctors longer than any other nutritional company in America. There is a wealth of knowledge with this company as Standard Process has only worked with Doctors to help patients or dieticians with a four-year degree in nutrition. It is important to get specific nutritional supplementation that is whole food, organic nutrition prescribed by a qualified doctor.
Discover Revitalized Health at Johnson Chiropractic
Did you know that you can enjoy better overall health when your nervous system is functioning free from interference? At Johnson Chiropractic, we remove that interference so patients can not only experience pain relief but better function, mobility and a greater quality of life.
For nearly 20 years, Dr. Gary Johnson has been passionate about serving Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Crandall, Garland, Kaufman, Seagoville, Forney, Scurry, Kemp, and Combine patients and providing the highest quality of chiropractic care possible. He’s pleased to now offer those in our lovely community, where he and his family have put down roots, natural and effective chiropractic.
Providing Drug-Free, Non-Invasive Solutions
We are proud to offer family wellness and relief care. From children who have sustained sports injuries to seniors plagued by persistent pain, all ages can benefit from chiropractic care and our other therapies such as non-surgical spinal decompression, massage and cold laser. We want you to know that natural help is available. Whatever your age or stage, Johnson Chiropractic’s mission is to promote physical and mental health and wellness, so you can feel better, look better, and do more! You don’t have to resort to drugs or injections that often have dangerous side effects. We’ll get you the results you want and need.
About Johnson Chiropractic
At our warm and welcoming chiropractic office, we see a broad array of health conditions from back pain and headaches to carpal tunnel syndrome and plantar fasciitis. Instead of masking symptoms with medications, we seek to determine the root cause of your pain. Then, we’ll create a customized plan to get you relief and on the road to optimal health and wellness.
We are proud to provide state-of-the-art facilities for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
At Johnson Chiropractic, you can be sure that we’ll treat you as if you were a member of our family. You’ll always receive high-quality care, in effort to relieve pain and optimize your health to your maximum potential.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us by phone or email. If you would like to request an appointment online, please select the ‘Appointment Request’ option from the menu above. A member of our staff will follow up with you directly.
Our practice accepts cash, check, and major credit cards. We will be more than happy to submit your insurance forms for you, and we accept most major insurance providers. Please call our office to verify whether your specific insurance plan is accepted. Payment plans and schedules can be discussed upon request.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care!